In this episode, I speak with Trinity about growing up in the slums of Uganda and escaping extreme poverty and violence through the love of technology. Trinity is a social entrepreneur from Kampala, Uganda with a passion for upskilling the next generation of skills, digital talent in preparation for jobs and entrepreneurial opportunities in Africa. Trinity leads era92 a youth creative agency training and employing Uganda’s young adults in DESIGN, ARTS & TECHNOLOGY. T
Trinity a co-founder of 92hands a movement that mobilizes young adults across Africa to carry out intensive community services, becoming agents of change in the communities they come from, through educating and empowering the vulnerable people of Uganda. Trinity is an entrepreneur, Trinity is particularly passionate about sustainable wages for up-and-coming African creatives. Trinity believes the best ideas come from win-win collaborations.
– Trinity believes that talent is equally distributed but the opportunity is not. Trinity is an opportunity creator, committed to releasing the brilliance of millions of unemployed young people in Africa
– Trinity speaks at local and international workshops and conferences on my vision for The New Africa.
– Passionate about seeing THE AFRICA without Poverty, full of opportunities.
– Trinity lead a team of 18 as a social entrepreneur founding agency to train to employ young African designers and entrepreneurs.
– Ambassador for Fields of Life in East Africa
– Selected among the 37 Social entrepreneurs to watch out for in 2020
– Nominated and Elected inspired individual in Africa 2020 By Tearfund